New training video - 7 Super Screencasting Activities for School

Eric Curts

Jan 13, 2017, 10:24:19 AM1/13/17
to appsus...@googlegroups.com
I just recorded my latest webinar "Super Screencastify Activities for Schools" where we see how the free Google Chrome web extension Screencastify can be used by students for seven creative learning activities. It is now available for viewing along with a blog post with directions and additional resources. You can find it all at:

Session Description: Screencastify is a free Google Chrome web extension that lets you or your students record your computer screen, voice, and webcam. The recorded video can then be saved easily to Drive or downloaded. Learn how to install and use this tool, and then explore ways this can be used in schools including instructional videos, student projects, teacher feedback, narrating slideshows, giving speeches, dubbing videos, explaining solutions, and much more.

And you can find all of my Google Apps webinars (currently 25 of them) at:

Certificates for one contact hour are available after watching each webinar.

Feel free to share with others. Take care!

Eric

Get a signature like this: Click here!