Asus tablets

Karen Londgren

Mar 3, 2015, 2:34:33 PM3/3/15
to appsus...@googlegroups.com

Are there any districts that have deployed Asus Transformer pads in their environment -whether it be 1:1 or in a cart scenario? I would be interested in visiting with anyone who has done this.

Thank you!

Karen Londgren
YME Schools

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
The information in this communication is proprietary and strictly confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of the information contained in this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please first notify the sender immediately and then delete this communication from all data storage devices and destroy all hard copies. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Yellow Medicine East accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Christian Long

Mar 3, 2015, 2:41:38 PM3/3/15
to appsus...@googlegroups.com
Hi Karen,

We have 925 Asus Transformer Pad tablets in our K-1 classrooms (some grade 2 as well). We have carts of 15 in these classrooms and would be happy to speak with you further about our experiences.

Christian Long
eLearning & Admin. Support
Oak Hills Local School District

" Technology should do the hard work so that people can get on doing the things that make them happiest in life. "
~ Larry Page