66 Question Checklist for Rolling Out Google Apps

Eric Curts

May 24, 2016, 9:31:02 AM5/24/16
to appsus...@googlegroups.com
With everything Google Apps offers, it is easy to see why so many schools are adopting the service. However, what may not be as easy is the process of deploying Google Apps for your district. There are a lot of questions to consider, options to choose, and steps to take to get from start to finish in a complete roll out.

To help with this, I have a checklist of 66 questions that I have schools work through to determine their unique wants, needs, steps, and plan for rolling out Google Apps.

See my blog post linked below for my list of deployment questions, as well as a Google Doc version you can copy and use for your own district. Hopefully these questions will help you think through all the options, catch some issues you may not have considered, and work out a plan for your next steps.

Feel free to share with others. Take care!

Eric

Get a signature like this: Click here!