Email for Elementary

已查看 8 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Infante, Angela

未读,
2016年12月15日 13:53:202016/12/15
收件人 appsus...@googlegroups.com
Do any of you have email enabled with your under 13 students?

--

*********

Angela Infante
Evergreen Local Schools
Director of Technology
14544 County Road 6
Metamora, OH 43540
419-644-3521 ext. 1115

ainf...@evgvikings.org

'It's not what you gather but what you scatter that tells you what kind of life you have lived.'

*********

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The contents of this email and its attachments contain confidential and/or legally privileged information which is for use by the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the comments of the contained information is strictly prohibited and that the documents should be returned to the sender immediately. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately.

Charlie Gerancher I Steckel Elementary School

未读,
2016年12月15日 14:44:202016/12/15
收件人 appsus...@googlegroups.com
Yes, we have it enabled starting in second grade.

Charlie Gerancher | Technology Instructor | Technology Integration Coach | Steckel Elementary School

 610.435.1521 X3124 | * geran...@whitehallcoplay.org

Alvin Trusty

未读,
2016年12月15日 14:48:132016/12/15
收件人 appsus...@googlegroups.com
We start every student with email in kindergarten.  K-8 can only do email internally.  High school students can email outside the domain.

Alvin Trusty
419-299-6859

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 1:52 PM, Infante, Angela <ainf...@evgvikings.org> wrote:

--

Zach Vander Veen

未读,
2016年12月15日 14:49:382016/12/15
收件人 appsus...@googlegroups.com
As do we. That said, we've created a number of rules (which you can do through the console).
  1. K-6 can only send and receive emails from staff
  2. 7-8 can only send within the the organization
  3. 9-12 have open access

Zach Vander Veen
Director of Technology | Hamilton City Schools
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子