Student Reading Log Template with Google Sheets

已查看 647 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Eric Curts

未读,
2016年5月13日 09:48:222016/5/13
收件人 appsus...@googlegroups.com
Just in time for summer, get my free Student Reading Log Template with Google Sheets...

I created a Google Sheets template that lets students set goals and record their reading, and also calculates and displays their progress toward the goals, while making the log easy to share and view by parents and teachers as well.

You can get your own copy of the Reading Log template, directions for how it works, and suggestions for how to implement this with your students at the link below:

Feel free to share with others. Take care!

Eric

Get a signature like this: Click here!
回复全部
回复作者