appscake

Marticus

Apr 17, 2015, 10:17:18 AM4/17/15
to appscale_...@googlegroups.com
hello someone have install appscake i need help

chris....@appscale.com

Apr 17, 2015, 1:05:04 PM4/17/15
to appscale_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marticus,

Unfortunately, AppsCake is no longer being developed or maintained. It's been well over a year since any work has been done on it.

However, I was able to get it up and running, so let me know where you got stuck and I might be able to help.

Marco Di Nicola

Apr 20, 2015, 7:53:43 AM4/20/15
to appscale_...@googlegroups.com
I login ssh mode in appscale image, i try to follow the appscake guide but appscake doesn't work

chris....@appscale.com

Apr 20, 2015, 1:31:43 PM4/20/15
to appscale_...@googlegroups.com
Which part is not working for you? Did you get to the part where you run the local web server? Are you able to view the "Welcome to AppsCake!" page in a browser? If not, what is the output of the runserver command? Is there a message indicating a failure?