base agent documentation

Marticus

Jun 24, 2015, 4:55:33 AM6/24/15
to appscale_...@googlegroups.com
hello,
where i can find the base agent documentation?

Navraj Chohan

Jun 24, 2015, 1:54:19 PM6/24/15
to appscale_...@googlegroups.com
Hey Marticus,
Do you mean besides the GitHub documentation? Or you want the new white paper (I've yet to work on it). It'll happen when its the right time to do it ;)
-Raj

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 1:55 AM, Marticus <dinicola...@studenti.uniroma1.it> wrote:
hello,
where i can find the base agent documentation?

Navraj Chohan (Raj), PhD.
Co-Founder of AppScale Systems: http://goo.gl/zzq4iq
A Google Cloud Partner,
Gartner 2014 Cool Vendor,
and a GigaOm Structure/LaunchPad "Best of the Best" Startups

615 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
r...@appscale.com
http://navrajchohan.com