stressing application for appscale agent

Marticus

Aug 28, 2015, 3:54:28 AM8/28/15
to AppScale Community
Hello,
I want try my vSphere Agent, have you a app for to try the environment and to do a stress test  the load balancing?

Meni Vaitsi

Aug 28, 2015, 4:11:24 AM8/28/15
to appscale_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marco,

That's great!
You can find sample GAE applications in one of AppScale's repos on GitHub (https://github.com/AppScale/sample-apps).

Let us know how it goes.

-Meni

On Friday, August 28, 2015, Marticus <dinicola...@studenti.uniroma1.it> wrote:
Hello,
I want try my vSphere Agent, have you a app for to try the environment and to do a stress test  the load balancing?

Meni Vaitsi
Software Engineer
AppScale Systems, Inc.

Sent from the road

Marticus

Navraj Chohan

Aug 28, 2015, 12:21:52 PM8/28/15
to appscale_...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
I would write my own and make it use different datastore functions. Make sure each GET or POST is idempotent/independent of each other. Also make sure you use random keys to remove any bottlenecks from automatic key assignment.
-Raj