Starting appscale in Docker hangs

patrick...@ticketmaster.com

Mar 10, 2017, 12:32:42 PM3/10/17
to AppScale Community
Hi,
I've following directions here for setting up locally with docker.

After running the faststart script it hangs at:

Granting admin privileges to a...@a.com

Any help would be great!

Running locally on osx.

-Patrick

Graziano Obertelli

Mar 10, 2017, 5:15:56 PM3/10/17
to appscale_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patrick,

hmm ... we may need a bit more information. Can you send us the logs in
/var/log/appscale? And perhaps add

verbose : true

to the AppScalefile so we have a bit more visibility in what is
happening?

cheers
graziano

On Fri, 2017-03-10 at 09:32 -0800, patrick...@ticketmaster.com
wrote:
> --
> com.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/appscale_communit
> y.

Sam Martens

Jul 25, 2017, 5:46:39 AM7/25/17
to AppScale Community
I have the same problem

Any progress on this issue?

wrote:
> Hi,
> I've following directions here for setting up locally with docker.
>
> After running the faststart script it hangs at:
>
> Granting admin privileges to a...@a.com
>
> Any help would be great!
>
> Running locally on osx.
>
> -Patrick

Graziano Obertelli

Jul 25, 2017, 6:56:45 AM7/25/17
to appscale_...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sam,

we will need the logs to see what is happening, since we cannot
reproduce the issue.

cheers
graziano