relocate app

Joy

Nov 1, 2016, 10:41:12 AM11/1/16
to AppScale Community
hi guys

How long should it take for an app to relocate?

cheers
Joy

Meni Vaitsi

Nov 1, 2016, 10:49:34 AM11/1/16
to appscale_...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

It should be pretty quick provided that the app was deployed successfully.

Have you seen any errors?

Thanks
-Meni

Meni Vaitsi
Software Engineer
AppScale Systems, Inc.

Sent from the road

Joy

Nov 1, 2016, 7:00:31 PM11/1/16
to AppScale Community
no errors and no completed message in the putty console.
When I click on the app link in the dashboard it takes me to port 80 but nothing is there

Meni Vaitsi

Nov 2, 2016, 11:38:55 AM11/2/16
to appscale_community
Hi Joy,

Did the initial deploy of the app succeed?

You'll need to look into the application log for errors.
If you SSH into the AppScale VM, it's under /var/log/appscale/app___<appID>.log.

Let me know if you need any help with that.

Thanks
-Meni

--
Meni Vaitsi
Software Engineer

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 4:00 PM, Joy <joy....@apps.ngis.com.au> wrote:
no errors and no completed message in the putty console.
When I click on the app link in the dashboard it takes me to port 80 but nothing is there

Joy

Nov 18, 2016, 5:48:53 AM11/18/16
to AppScale Community
Hi Meni

I never got back to this. I will have another look in my spare time.

Cheers
Joy