Appscale installation through DigitalOcean not working on Ubuntu 14.0.4X64

Anjana Aggarwal

Nov 30, 2016, 7:29:53 PM11/30/16
to AppScale Community
We are deploying an app on Appscale through DigitalOcean.
App was originally developed for google app engine and contains gae apis and its written in python.

Everything was successful until the Step 3.But when we ran appscale up.
After running this command it gives error

Waiting for head node to initialize...
Waiting for head node to initialize...
Waiting for head node to initialize...
Waiting for head node to initialize...
Waiting for head node to initialize...
Waiting for head node to initialize...
Waiting for head node to initialize...
Waiting for head node to initialize...
Waiting for head node to initialize...
Waiting for head node to initialize...
Waiting for head node to initialize...
Waiting for head node to initialize...
Waiting for head node to initialize...
Waiting for head node to initialize...
Waiting for head node to initialize...
Waiting for head node to initialize...

Please help us.....

we need to upload our app to appscale and deploy it...
it is written in python.....any methods to upload and run python webapp would be really helpful.

we need to submit this in our project please help at the earliest!!