documentation

已查看 26 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Marticus

未读,
2015年6月5日 10:46:452015/6/5
收件人 appscale_...@googlegroups.com
There is a current documentation of this doc

Navraj Chohan

未读,
2015年6月5日 11:45:442015/6/5
收件人 appscale_...@googlegroups.com

I'll work on a more up to date technical paper.
Thanks Marticus!
-Raj

On Jun 5, 2015 7:46 AM, "Marticus" <dinicola...@studenti.uniroma1.it> wrote:
There is a current documentation of this doc

Marticus

未读,
2015年6月6日 04:17:302015/6/6
收件人 appscale_...@googlegroups.com
I read that a lot has changed in AppScale. Databases are diminished now only supports MySQL and Cassandra. ips.yaml no longer used but is used AppScaleFile.They have changed the signature command appscale-tools.It is entirely correct? I would like to know if it changed the architecture, I think it has not changed, I can confirm it? now it works much like in 2009 or there have been important changes?

Thank you for your answer
ps: I apologize to the thousands of questions I'm doing

Il giorno venerdì 5 giugno 2015 17:45:44 UTC+2, Raj ha scritto:

I'll work on a more up to date technical paper.
Thanks Marticus!
-Raj

On Jun 5, 2015 7:46 AM, "Marticus" <dinicola...@studenti.uniroma1.it> wrote:
There is a current documentation of this doc

graziano obertelli

未读,
2015年6月8日 11:48:312015/6/8
收件人 appscale_...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

the basic architecture didn't change. Most of the changes are
operational, kinda improving what is there, making it faster and more
reliable. We'd like to believe that it works a lot better than 2009,
much smoother, and definitely production ready :)

Does this answer your question? what pieces are you interested in having
more details?

cheers
graziano

--
Graziano Obertelli
AppScale Systems, Inc.

Navraj S. Chohan

未读,
2015年6月8日 21:40:062015/6/8
收件人 appscale_...@googlegroups.com

Hey,
We used to have nginx act as a reverse proxy. That was a bad design decision and now it acts as a full proxy. The APIs have also been made to be much better. I'll detail this in a new white paper. Read some of the old blogs in the meantime to catch up on the changes over time or look at the commit logs :)
-Raj

Marticus

未读,
2015年6月9日 03:34:022015/6/9
收件人 appscale_...@googlegroups.com
Thx raj and thx Graziano Orbetelli.

Marticus

未读,
2015年6月9日 03:57:402015/6/9
收件人 appscale_...@googlegroups.com
Where can I find explanations on multi tenant?

Marticus

未读,
2015年6月9日 10:36:472015/6/9
收件人 appscale_...@googlegroups.com
for publish my app i can use only ssh or the AppScale http page. there isn't another method? i understood right ?

Navraj Chohan

未读,
2015年6月9日 10:42:472015/6/9
收件人 appscale_...@googlegroups.com

Hi Marticus,
Yes, you are correct. You can you the Appscale tools via "appscale deploy" or the upload page in the AppScale dashboard.
Thanks!
-Raj

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/appscale_community.

Marticus

未读,
2015年6月12日 10:56:072015/6/12
收件人 appscale_...@googlegroups.com
i read this doc, is a tutorial for adding support for a new database, and i have a question for you. for example if you wanted to use sqlite3 (or mongoDB, postgres) in my application I have to follow this doc to add support for sqlite3. Or the doc explains how to use the newdb in appscale Automated Data Persistence system?

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/appscale_community.

Navraj S. Chohan

未读,
2015年6月12日 11:03:422015/6/12
收件人 appscale_...@googlegroups.com

Correct. You would have to follow the steps and implement the interface given the API or bindings of your DB of choice.
-Raj

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/appscale_community.

Marticus

未读,
2015年6月12日 11:08:052015/6/12
收件人 appscale_...@googlegroups.com
thx raj
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to appscale_community+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/appscale_community.

Marticus

未读,
2015年6月12日 11:17:542015/6/12
收件人 appscale_...@googlegroups.com
raj sorry I have a doubt about your answer.
Then to use sqlite3 in my web application i need add support in appscale and I have to follow the tutorial.

Excuse me but still I was not sure I have understood your answer

Navraj Chohan

未读,
2015年6月12日 11:20:242015/6/12
收件人 appscale_...@googlegroups.com

That document is if you want the GAE datastore API implemented by your choice of backend. If you just want to use a datastore or database then you have to whitelist the API you intend to use. Let me know if you require clarification.
-Raj

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/appscale_community.

回复全部
回复作者