If Google App Engine is down , will Appscale still runs my project on its infrastructe

Satyanarayana Govindachandra

Nov 10, 2017, 5:57:20 AM11/10/17
to AppScale Community
Hi Appscale,

If in case Google app Engine Instances or DataStore is down and in that situation I switch to Appscale without any modification of my code will app scale still be able to run my business ?

Graziano Obertelli

Nov 11, 2017, 2:18:47 AM11/11/17
to appscale_...@googlegroups.com
Hello Satyanarayana,

yes, AppScale implements all services behinds App Engine APIs
independently from Google's services, so anything affecting the
Datastore or any other App Engine API will not impact your AppScale
deployment.

cheers,
graziano
Graziano Obertelli | SVP, Operations