Appscale on Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS (Xenial)

Ravi K

May 22, 2017, 2:32:28 AM5/22/17
to AppScale Community
What's the latest Ubuntu version where appscale can run? I tried with Xenial and the build failed

root@nitrogen:~/appscale/debian# bash appscale_build.sh

Updating package list and cache ...done.

Ubuntu/xenial is not supported.

root@nitrogen:~/appscale/debian#

Graziano Obertelli

May 22, 2017, 6:48:49 PM5/22/17
to appscale_...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ravi,

we are doing regression testing on a xenial branch, as I write this, so
you should expect xenial to be supported soon. For now trusty is the
default version.

cheers
graziano
> --
> com.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/appscale_communit
> y.

Ravi K

May 30, 2017, 3:02:00 PM5/30/17
to AppScale Community
graziano, after some apt-get acrobatics i was able to install the stack (including the xenial pull request). but ran into startup trouble. since it seems like a new topic i posted it here https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/appscale_community/1BV0NC2-vH0

thanks