How do I change email addresses inside Appscale?

Jeff Tchang

May 21, 2015, 9:48:29 PM5/21/15
to appscale_...@googlegroups.com

So far I have:

Run /root/appscale/AppDB/cassandra/cassandra/bin/cqlsh

Connected to Test Cluster at localhost:9160.

[cqlsh 4.1.1 | Cassandra 2.0.7 | CQL spec 3.1.1 | Thrift protocol 19.39.0]

Use HELP for help.

cqlsh>

cqlsh> use "Keyspace1";

select * from "USERS__";

update "USERS__" set value = textAsBlob('ad...@example.com') where column1='email' and key=0xabcde12345;

But this doesn't seem to work. Is key somehow encoding the e-mail itself? A bit confused as to how to view this.

Navraj S. Chohan

May 22, 2015, 3:31:15 AM5/22/15
to appscale_...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jeff,
Thanks for using AppScale. Do these scripts help?
https://github.com/AppScale/appscale/wiki/Managing-Users

Let me know. If not, I'll add additional scripts to simplify what you're trying to do.
-Raj

Navraj Chohan (Raj)
Co-Founder of AppScale Systems
A Google Cloud Partner

and a GigaOm Structure/LaunchPad "Best of the Best" Startups

Santa Barbara, CA 93101