Run Appscale with Docker

已查看 25 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

xybrek

未读,
2018年3月24日 11:20:132018/3/24
收件人 AppScale Community
We are using Docker on Jelastic to be able to run appscale on it:

bash appscale/scripts/fast-start.sh --no-demo-app
appscale/scripts/fast-start.sh: line 127: lspci: command not found

What could be the solution for this?

Graziano Obertelli

未读,
2018年3月24日 13:27:492018/3/24
收件人 appscale_...@googlegroups.com
Hi xybrek,

it looks like you are missing one package: try to install

apt-get install pciutils

and run the script again. Did you use dockerhub to pull the latest
appscale image or did you install it by hand?

cheers,
graziano
Graziano Obertelli | SVP, Operations
805.570.1647 graz...@appscale.com
www.appscale.com

xybrek

未读,
2018年3月26日 13:14:262018/3/26
收件人 AppScale Community
I managed to run Appscale on Docker with some tweaks, mainly to run with Jelastic