Appscale deploy 'coursebuilder' error, can not open port.

Archxr

Apr 13, 2016, 11:15:12 PM4/13/16
to AppScale Community
I tried to deploy Course Builder ,but it stopped at check if the port is open. But I can deploy those sample apps on this port.I uploaded the logs

logs.tar.gz

Graziano Obertelli

Apr 14, 2016, 1:09:51 AM4/14/16
to appscale_...@googlegroups.com
Hello Archxr,

thanks for using appscale :) So, this is from your application logs:

google.appengine.api.yaml_errors.EventError: Unable to assign value 'F1' to attribute 'instance_class':
Value 'F1' for instance_class does not match expression '^(?:^([sS](1|2|4|8|4_1G))$)$'

can you comment out the instance_class attribute within the app.yaml?
That's useful on managed VMs, but within appscale you have no need for
it. After that try to redeploy the app and let me know if it works, or
send again the logs and we'll get it running.

cheers
graziano
> --
> com.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/appscale_communit
> y.

Archxr

Apr 14, 2016, 3:41:22 AM4/14/16
to AppScale Community
I deleted "instance_class = F1", but I still can't open port,Here is logs, the version of Course Builder is 1.10

在 2016年4月14日星期四 UTC+8下午1:09:51,Graziano Obertelli写道:

On Wed, 2016-04-13 at 20:15 -0700, Archxr wrote:
> I tried to deploy Course Builder ,but it stopped at check if the port
> is open. But I can deploy those sample apps on this port.I uploaded
> the logs
>
> --
logs2.tar.gz

Archxr

Apr 15, 2016, 3:18:34 AM4/15/16
to AppScale Community
Do you have any idea about this problem?

在 2016年4月14日星期四 UTC+8下午3:41:22,Archxr写道:

chris....@appscale.com

Apr 18, 2016, 5:01:44 PM4/18/16
to AppScale Community
Hi Archxr,

From your app log:

google.appengine.api.yaml_errors.EventError: Unexpected attribute 'env_variables' for object of type AppInclude.

 My guess is that your app.yaml references other yaml files that have env_variables defined. This may have been a feature added sometime after the 1.8.x SDK. I would try defining the env_variables in the included yaml file in the main app.yaml file.