Looking for AppScale product feedback (the good, the bad, the ugly)

Eric Choi

Mar 21, 2018, 11:56:36 AM3/21/18
to AppScale Community
Hi everyone,

As part of the AppScale community, I'm hoping you can help us improve our software. It's incredibly important for us to hear your feedback on what you like and don't like so we can prioritize the top issues to focus on. Can you help us?

Please leave a review at this site, G2 Crowd. A review takes only a few minutes and would help us immensely.

Thank you in advance for your help, your insights will help us continue to improve our software!

Best regards,

Eric Choi | VP, Customer Engagement