"Not enough nodes" error msg when Docker CPU or memory allocation is too low

Kevin Liu

Oct 13, 2016, 8:49:07 AM10/13/16
to AppScale Community
As more people start to use native Docker app for Mac, I'd suggest adding a note on try-appscale Docker page (https://www.appscale.com/try-appscale/) to give Docker more CPU & memory or they'd get "not enough nodes" error message.

Thanks

Meni Vaitsi

Oct 13, 2016, 2:43:18 PM10/13/16
to appscale_community
Hi Kevin,

Good point. Memory is actually the problem in this case.
Thanks for the heads up. We'll add the note on the instructions.

Thanks
-Meni

--
Meni Vaitsi