creation time for vm

Marticus

Jun 26, 2015, 10:07:01 AM6/26/15
to appscale_...@googlegroups.com
hello
I try to make a new agent for appscale. The max time in the method run_instances is for 1 vm? Example appscale need create 3 vm, the max time is for all vm creation or for just one of vms?

Meni Vaitsi

Jun 26, 2015, 10:50:22 AM6/26/15
to appscale_community
Hi Marco,

I believe it's the time to create 1 VM.
Look here. Similarly for other agents.

-Meni

--
Meni Vaitsi
Software Engineer

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 4:07 PM, Marticus <dinicola...@studenti.uniroma1.it> wrote:
hello
I try to make a new agent for appscale. The max time in the method run_instances is for 1 vm? Example appscale need create 3 vm, the max time is for all vm creation or for just one of vms?

Marticus

Graziano Obertelli

Jun 30, 2015, 3:24:20 AM6/30/15
to appscale_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marco,

great to hear you are working on a new agent for AppScale! What agent
are you implementing?

cheers
graziano

On Fri, 2015-06-26 at 07:52 -0700, Marticus wrote:
> thx
>

> Il giorno venerdì 26 giugno 2015 16:50:22 UTC+2, Meni Vaitsi ha
> scritto:
> > Hi Marco,
> >
> > I believe it's the time to create 1 VM.
> > Look here. Similarly for other agents.
> >
> > -Meni
> >
> > --
> > Meni Vaitsi
> > Software Engineer
> > AppScale Systems, Inc.
> >
> > On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 4:07 PM, Marticus <
> > dinicola...@studenti.uniroma1.it> wrote:
> > > hello
> > > I try to make a new agent for appscale. The max time in the
> > > method run_instances is for 1 vm? Example appscale need create 3
> > > vm, the max time is for all vm creation or for just one of vms?

--
Graziano Obertelli
AppScale Systems, Inc.

Marticus

Jun 30, 2015, 3:31:44 AM6/30/15
to appscale_...@googlegroups.com
vSphere

Graziano Obertelli

Jun 30, 2015, 11:05:20 AM6/30/15
to appscale_...@googlegroups.com

Awesome: it would be great for appscale to have vsphere support. If you want us to review the code while you build it and run regression testing along the way, let us know.

Marticus

Jun 30, 2015, 11:32:16 AM6/30/15
to appscale_...@googlegroups.com
i will open a pull request on github in a few day, i think
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to appscale_community+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

Marticus

Jul 1, 2015, 5:36:28 AM7/1/15
to appscale_...@googlegroups.com
i had open a pull request on github

Marticus

Jul 1, 2015, 10:07:50 AM7/1/15
to appscale_...@googlegroups.com
I created the new agent, which other files have to change in appscale. For example, I have to change the parameters taken into input appscalefile. I want to do tests to try to see if my agent works (more or less) in appscale.

Meni Vaitsi

Jul 5, 2015, 7:01:19 AM7/5/15
to appscale_community
Hi Marco,

Thank you for submitting the Pull Request.

You can take a look at the following PRs to identify missing pieces:

-Meni

--
Meni Vaitsi
Software Engineer