zookeeper issues

Ali Nadeem

May 29, 2016, 11:58:42 AM5/29/16
to AppScale Community
Hallo there,

 I am having some issues with zookeeper configuration and getting the following error:

update-rc.d: warning:  start runlevel arguments (none) do not match zookeeper Default-Start values (2 3 4 5)
update-rc.d: warning:  stop runlevel arguments (none) do not match zookeeper Default-Stop values (0 1 6)

Can anyone help with this???

Regards

Graziano Obertelli

Jun 3, 2016, 2:28:23 AM6/3/16
to appscale_...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ali,

are you using ubuntu trusty? Or which distro are you using? Did you
install zookeeper by hand? Which version of AppScale are you trying?

It seems that the init script of zookeeper is not quite right.

cheers,
graziano