Trouble finding Pireps, NOTAMS and winds aloft

Derek Slabosz

Sep 12, 2014, 4:11:12 PM9/12/14
to apps4a...@googlegroups.com
I know they are somewhere within the app, I just need a little nudge in the right direction. BTW i am downloading them from the METARS, TAFS, AIRMETS, SIGMENTS, PIREPs, Winds/Temp Aloft database.

Thanks!!!

John Wiley

Sep 12, 2014, 4:35:55 PM9/12/14
to Derek Slabosz, apps4a...@googlegroups.com
> I know they are somewhere within the app, I just need a little nudge

Long press on an airport and they're in the black pop up screen. Need
to be turned on in Preferences too, of course.

Hawkins Thomas

Apr 23, 2015, 12:06:06 AM4/23/15
to apps4a...@googlegroups.com
I am also not seeing NOTAMS either, can anyone point me in the right direction.