SUA info part 2

kansas plane

May 14, 2015, 12:57:02 AM5/14/15
to apps4a...@googlegroups.com
This is similar to the question "SUA info" but I'm still left with questions.

Eureka Low MOA East of Wichita, KS

The current sectional chart for active days states:

SR-SS MON-FRI
SAT-SUN BY NOTAM

Avare shows:

01-01 to 31-12 DAY TUE

What does this mean?

Also is it possible to list the controlling agency?

Zubair Khan

May 14, 2015, 10:32:35 AM5/14/15
to kansas plane, Peter A. Gustafson, Apps4Av Forum
This will be fixed in next release of the app and the next FAA cycle 1506 at the end of this month. I added the section "note" from the FAA databases and that has all the info in human readable format. Changed PERL scripts for database prep, and changed the app code.

Zubair Khan
apps4av.com
zk4u.blogspot.com
Sudbury, MA 01776

kansas plane

May 14, 2015, 12:53:31 PM5/14/15
to apps4a...@googlegroups.com, peter.g...@wmich.edu, csta...@gmail.com
That's great to hear, keep up the awesome work you are doing for the aviation community.  I truly believe pilots are safer as a result of avare for those that won't spend the $75 to $150 a year for foreflight or garmin pilot.