Avare 7.2.3. Released

Apps4av Support

May 26, 2016, 3:13:39 PM5/26/16
to apps4a...@googlegroups.com
This release has a major upgrade labelled 3D.

See help on how to use 3D and virtual reality to see ADSB traffic, terrain, and towers in your area.

You will need to update your elevation charts from under Download->Terrain. If your elevation charts show version 1605 or lower, you need new elevation charts.

--
Regards,
Apps For Aviators Support,

We encourage users to use the Forum for all questions. Any updates to the forum will help other users, who might have similar questions.
Forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/apps4av-forum

John W SBA

May 26, 2016, 7:17:01 PM5/26/16
to Apps4av Support, apps4a...@googlegroups.com
> This release has a major upgrade labelled 3D.

Very cool!

I've posted an announcement with some sample screen captures on the
Apps4Av website too:
https://apps4av.com/2016/05/26/avare-7-2-3-3d-option/

CarlK

May 27, 2016, 10:36:27 PM5/27/16
to Apps4Av Forum
I can't seem to download any terrain files newer than 1604. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks,
Carl

fly...@yahoo.com

May 27, 2016, 11:22:32 PM5/27/16
to Apps4Av Forum
Hi Carl.
What you need for 3D is the Terrain>Elevation for you area, 1606, and the files will have a _NEW as suffix. The Shaded Relief may show 1604. TV