Checklist Modification

kansas plane

May 15, 2015, 12:15:47 AM5/15/15
to apps4a...@googlegroups.com
I have started creating a checklist for the 172 but noticed that it stops at "Parking Brake ... Release" in the checklist I attached.  Is there an issue with my file or can the list be extended to allow more items to be displayed?
C172N.txt

fly...@yahoo.com

May 15, 2015, 1:07:03 AM5/15/15
to apps4a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kansas.
The List is limited to 100 lines, you have 210.
I can show you how to fix that if you can compile your own code, I increased mine to 400. TV

kansas plane

May 15, 2015, 8:54:49 AM5/15/15
to apps4a...@googlegroups.com
Is there any issue with making it permanently 400 lines in the baseline?   I do not have a compiler and wondered if that would have to be done for every new release?

Zubair Khan

May 15, 2015, 8:59:08 AM5/15/15
to kansas plane, Apps4Av Forum
The more lines, the slower the performance. Thats why we have multiple list capability so you can divide up your list into parts like preflight, engine start, landing gear emergency etc. As TV said, if you can compile the code, you can do what you like, but one general release for everyone and all devices has limitations.
Thanks

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 8:54 AM, kansas plane <csta...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there any issue with making it permanently 400 lines in the baseline?   I do not have a compiler and wondered if that would have to be done for every new release?

Zubair Khan
apps4av.com
zk4u.blogspot.com
Sudbury, MA 01776