Slight glitch with the NW IFR Low chart

Kendell Bidwell

Apr 3, 2014, 6:43:48 PM4/3/14
to apps4a...@googlegroups.com
I have attached a cropped screenshot of the glitch. The area under the gray square will appear if I zoom out, but a gray square appears when I am zoomed in as much or more than what is displayed in the picture.
Screenshot_2014-04-03.png

Zubair Khan

Apr 3, 2014, 6:54:43 PM4/3/14
to Kendell Bidwell, apps4a...@googlegroups.com
I can reproduce that too. Looking.
Thanks

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 6:43 PM, Kendell Bidwell <kbid...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have attached a cropped screenshot of the glitch. The area under the gray square will appear if I zoom out, but a gray square appears when I am zoomed in as much or more than what is displayed in the picture.

Zubair Khan
apps4av.com
zk4u.blogspot.com
Sudbury, MA 01776