ADSB data upside down

Russ Wright

May 20, 2016, 7:40:28 AM5/20/16
to Apps4Av Forum
Greetings!

First off I am a long time and regular user of this wonderful product.  Thanks for doing what you do.

Second, A small request.  I fly with the track up feature enabled.  When flying in a southerly direction, the ADSB information about an aircraft (altitude)  is upside down, which makes reading it fairly difficult. Would it be possible to have the adsb information rotate also?

Regards
Russ

Zubair Khan

May 20, 2016, 11:52:32 AM5/20/16
to Russ Wright, Apps4Av Forum
Hello Russ
We are doing 3D view of ADSB traffic in a couple of days. Lets us know after the next release if 3D is better.
Thanks

Zubair Khan
apps4av.com
zk4u.blogspot.com