Welcome to the Apps for Everywhere discussion group

John Geraci

Nov 18, 2010, 5:11:07 PM11/18/10
to Apps for Everywhere
Hey all - welcome to the Apps for Everywhere Google Group and thanks
for joining.

This is a group to discuss the possibility of DIYcity hosting an apps
contest for everywhere, i.e. every city in the world.

Is this a good idea?

What would be necessary to make such a contest work?

How could we make use of group and user participation to help the
contest work in as many places as possible?

These and other topics are things on my mind that I want to discuss.

I have some ideas I'll be floating by this group. If anyone else want
to say anything, please feel free. I started this Google Group so
people could fire off as many emails as they like w/o having to worry
about flooding anyone's inbox on DIYcity.

More to come from me. Hopefully more to come from others too...

-j.