merge to a google (text) document

Lian Katsman

Apr 22, 2015, 8:13:03 AM4/22/15
to apps-administra...@googlegroups.com
Does anybody have a working system doing a merge from GSpreadsheet to google(text)documents? I am familiar with a merge to a (google)mail but don't know if there is a possibility to merge to a google text document. I know, little old fashioned maybe, but some companies still work this way :-)

Lynne

May 29, 2015, 11:02:15 AM5/29/15
to apps-administra...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried the Autocrat Add-on?  I think it might do what you need.  It works for many mail merge tasks for our office.

Lian Katsman

May 29, 2015, 11:11:39 AM5/29/15
to Apps Administrative Assistants on behalf of Lynne
Great, thanks, I am going to try it!

Regards,
Lian Katsman
inspires and trains you in working with Google Apps
learn more at the learningcenter

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and may contain legally
privileged information. The information in this e-mail is intended solely
for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender and delete it from your system. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any other action taken or omitted to be taken to prevent
any information becoming public, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Pon IT
B.V. (operating under the trade name Pon) is a limited liability company
under Dutch law with its registered office in Almere and is listed in the
Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce for Gooi-, Eem- en Flevoland
in Almere under file number 24227191