[Event] Hangout on Air with Google's Admin Gurus - 7/31

89 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Sian O'Sullivan

no leída,
23 jul 2012, 12:46:35 p.m.23/7/12
para apps-administra...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I'm excited to share with you the details of our first Hangout on Air with Google's Admin Gurus!

This session will focus on great ways to use Gmail to make your work life easier. Our Admin Gurus will talk about:

  • Using multiple inboxes to efficiently manage your workflow
  • Creating labels and filters to automate the process

If you have any questions you would like answered at the end of this session, please post them in this Moderator.

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you on July 31 at 9am PDT!

Sian

johnyb

no leída,
24 jul 2012, 3:32:32 a.m.24/7/12
para apps-administra...@googlegroups.com
How to get access to the Moderator.
Will there be a link to the Hangout on air or how to access?

Op maandag 23 juli 2012 18:46:35 UTC+2 schreef Sian het volgende:

Sian O'Sullivan

no leída,
24 jul 2012, 11:12:39 a.m.24/7/12
para Apps Administrative Assistants on behalf of johnyb
Hi,

You should be able to access the Moderator from this link: https://www.google.com/moderator/#15/e=1ffe0a&t=1ffe0a.40

There will be a link posted to the Hangout on the site at 9am PDT on July 31. You will need to have Google+ enabled to access.

Thanks!

Sian

Google Gooru

no leída,
24 jul 2012, 12:27:32 p.m.24/7/12
para Apps Administrative Assistants on behalf of Sian
I'm having trouble accessing the moderator link. Everytime I click, I get a "you are not authorized for this request" message. I have tried from multiple Google accounts.

Sian O'Sullivan

no leída,
24 jul 2012, 12:33:22 p.m.24/7/12
para Apps Administrative Assistants on behalf of GoogleGooru
Hi,

Does this one work?

Thanks,

Sian

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 9:27 AM, Apps Administrative Assistants on behalf of GoogleGooru <apps-administra...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I'm having trouble accessing the moderator link. Everytime I click, I get a "you are not authorized for this request" message. I have tried from multiple Google accounts.

Google Gooru

no leída,
24 jul 2012, 12:44:54 p.m.24/7/12
para Apps Administrative Assistants on behalf of Sian
yes! thank you
--

We make Google Apps even better.

Taylor Gould
Director of Marketing
M: (404) 585-8086
E: taylor...@bettercloud.com

Signature by FlashPanel

Sian O'Sullivan

no leída,
24 jul 2012, 1:23:58 p.m.24/7/12
para Apps Administrative Assistants on behalf of Taylor Gould (BetterCloud)
Thank you for letting us know!

Sian

Jacqui C

no leída,
25 jul 2012, 11:11:31 a.m.25/7/12
para apps-administra...@googlegroups.com
Sian,

When I clicked on the link on this page it created a calendar invite that was dates July 24th at 12:30pm ET.  I had to manually alter it to be correct.  You may want to make sure that gets corrected for those who might not be pay much attention to the invite.

Jacqui

Google Gooru

no leída,
25 jul 2012, 11:15:36 a.m.25/7/12
para Apps Administrative Assistants on behalf of Jacqui C
i think that is the correct time. event time of 9:30 is pacific time. I'm on eastern time and it shows as 12:30 ET on my calendar as well

Sian O'Sullivan

no leída,
25 jul 2012, 11:34:38 a.m.25/7/12
para Apps Administrative Assistants on behalf of Taylor Gould (BetterCloud)
Hi all,

Jacqui is correct. The Calendar time needs to be amended to show July 31 at 9am PDT (12pm ET).

Apologies, and thanks for letting us know!

Sian

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 8:15 AM, Apps Administrative Assistants on behalf of Taylor Gould (BetterCloud) <apps-administra...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
i think that is the correct time. event time of 9:30 is pacific time. I'm on eastern time and it shows as 12:30 ET on my calendar as well

Sian O'Sullivan

no leída,
25 jul 2012, 1:33:37 p.m.25/7/12
para Apps Administrative Assistants on behalf of Taylor Gould (BetterCloud)
Hi all,

This has now been corrected. Please make sure you have right entry in your calendars.

Apologies for any confusion!

Thanks,

Sian

345dfgdfg

no leída,
21 dic 2014, 5:30:03 a.m.21/12/14

Am Dienstag, 24. Juli 2012 18:27:32 UTC+2 schrieb GoogleGooru:
I'm having trouble accessing the moderator link. Everytime I click, I get a "you are not authorized for this request" message. I have tried from multiple Google accounts.

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos