monitoring students

nms admin

Nov 10, 2014, 8:56:56 AM11/10/14
to apps-administra...@googlegroups.com
I was under the understanding that when we put students on our own domain, we can monitor their content for profanity, etc. If this is true, how do you set that up?

Sreejith Menon

Nov 10, 2014, 8:59:01 AM11/10/14
to Apps Administrative Assistants on behalf of nms admin
You can setup it up under:-

1. Go to control panel
2. Click on 'Google Apps'
3. Click on 'Gmail'
4. Then you'll click on 'Advanced settings'
5. Choose 'Content filtering' from the list and set up your rules.

Regards,
Sreejith Menon

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 5:56 PM, nms admin via Apps Administrative Assistants <apps-administrative-assistants+n...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I was under the understanding that when we put students on our own domain, we can monitor their content for profanity, etc. If this is true, how do you set that up?

J. Krouskoff

Nov 10, 2014, 8:08:34 PM11/10/14
to apps-administra...@googlegroups.com
You can get a list of words online but preview them as some you probably won't want to block.