looking for a free mail merge app add-on for snail mail not gmail

Lvernalia

May 18, 2017, 3:01:14 PM5/18/17
to Apps Administrative Assistants
I am looking for a free mail merge app add-on for snail mail letters. I have ones for gmail, but I need to replace excel mail merge. Any thoughts?

Adam Evaristo

May 31, 2017, 8:35:33 PM5/31/17
to Apps Administrative Assistants
Hi Lvernalia -

The only way I've learned of others doing this required a bit of Google Apps Scripting.
Take a look at the section called: "3. Mail Merge using Document Forms" here: 4-ways-to-do-mail-merge-using-google

By the way, in case you aren't already a member... Google Cloud Connect (GCC) has a ton of valuable information available there which you may want to see. Here's a link to the GCC.

Cheers,
Adam