Problem with CCSprite in Apportable 1.1.x and cocos2D 3.x

itiw

Jul 3, 2014, 3:02:53 AM7/3/14
to apportabl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have already posted about this issue in apportable forum , But its not solved yet. I am wondering if this issue can be solved here.

CCSprite does not show any image if we call the image with full path.

if we call the image like

NSString *fullPath=[[[NSBundle mainBundle] resourcePath] stringByAppendingPathComponent:@"Icon-72.png"];

 _sprite = [CCSprite spriteWithImageNamed:fullPath];   instead of (_sprite = [CCSprite spriteWithImageNamed:@"Icon-72.png"];)

_sprite.position  = ccp(self.contentSize.width/2,self.contentSize.height/2);

[self addChild:_sprite];

The Image is not showing any more after converting the project through apportable.

I have uploaded an sample project in github, Please take a look from it if needed. ( https://github.com/ITIW/Cocos2DFullPath/ )

I am using Apportable version 1.1.10 (also tested in 1.1.12 and 1.1.13). and cocos2D version 3.1

Thanks

Shaon

Eric Slater

Jul 14, 2014, 7:37:39 PM7/14/14
to apportabl...@googlegroups.com
Hi itiw,

Since you have posted, we have released a new version of the SDK (1.1.13)! I would recommend downloading this latest version and trying to build with it. If this doesn't solve your problem, the forums are your best bet. I just pointed one of our developers for Cocos2d in the direction of your post -- hopefully we can help sort your problem soon.

All the best,
Eric

iphone itiw

Jul 16, 2014, 3:49:23 AM7/16/14
to Eric Slater, apportabl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,
Thanks for your concern regarding this problem.
Yes, as i mentioned in my earlier post, I have already downloaded the latest version of Apportable SDK 1.1.13, And i tested my project in this latest version. But no luck.

I also like to thank you for pointing one of developers for Cocos2D in this direction.
I have uploaded an sample project in github, Please take a look from it if needed. (https://github.com/ITIW/Cocos2DFullPath/ )

Hopefully the problem will be solved soon :)

Warm Regards
Shaon

--
This email list is now retired. Please join us at forum.apportable.com to receive help on technical issues from our community and internal team. Thanks for using the Apportable SDK!