Android conceptual understanding problem

John Doe

Jun 23, 2014, 9:32:38 AM6/23/14
to apportabl...@googlegroups.com
Fellows,
I'm new to android system, so confused a little with all that Intent Activity concept.
I have to integrate some 3rd party fw (VK social network), it is exist in obj c and java, so what I'm doing is adding java code in my apportable project and trying to write bridge class to communicate java with obj c over this class.
Some methods of this framework require to know current activity and require to override onCreate, onResume, onDestroy method of all activities which call this framework. So actually problem is in overriding, because as I understand, apportable create one activity (Verde?) and I can't override it's methods, but without that I can't make framework work properly.

Any suggestions?

Eric Slater

Jun 26, 2014, 8:25:25 PM6/26/14
to apportabl...@googlegroups.com
Hi John Doe,

This discussion list is for archive purposes. You should post your question to forum.apportable.com!

All the best,
Eric