Problem with integrating ApportableFacebookSDK

Вася Фомин

Jul 1, 2014, 12:55:47 PM7/1/14
to apportabl...@googlegroups.com
Hello!
I've got problem with integrating ApportableFacebookSDK in my apportable project

I've got two targets in my project (one i'm using for iOS builds, second for apportable builds).
In iOS target added Facebook sdk without framework (by adding sources).
In Apportable target I'm trying to Integrate ApportableFacebookSDK:

  • there is no reference in "Compile Sources" on Facebook sdk sources which included in iOS target and no reference on Facebook.framework.
  • I added ~/.apportable/SDK/sysroot/usr/local/lib/armeabi/libFacebookSDK.a to "Link Binary With Libraries"
  • I copied this repository in my project dir, added FacebookSDK.xcodeproj in my proj and added target dependency in my apportable target on FacebookSDK target
  • I added "header_paths": ["ApportableFacebookSDK/include"] in configuration.json
  • I added "FB_APP_ID": "%app_id%" in configuration.json

All compiles fine, but when I'm trying to log in Facebook, application stuck and in log cat I see infinite flow of lines:
W/CoreFoundation﹕ +[__NSCFType privateCookie]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x7bd7ced0; set a breakpoint on NSUnrecognizedForwarding to debug
W/CoreFoundation﹕ +[__NSCFType privateCookie]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x7bd7ced0; set a breakpoint on NSUnrecognizedForwarding to debug
W/CoreFoundation﹕ +[__NSCFType privateCookie]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x7bd7ced0; set a breakpoint on NSUnrecognizedForwarding to debug
W/CoreFoundation﹕ +[__NSCFType privateCookie]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x7bd7ced0; set a breakpoint on NSUnrecognizedForwarding to debug

to log in I'm using next code:

if ( [[FBSession activeSession] state] == FBSessionStateOpen
  || [[FBSession activeSession] state] == FBSessionStateOpenTokenExtended) {
      [[FBSession activeSession] closeAndClearTokenInformation];

} else  {
      NSLog(@"FBFBFBFBFBFBFB: loginig");
      [FBSession openActiveSessionWithReadPermissions:@[@"public_profile", @"user_friends"]
                                         allowLoginUI:withUI
                                    completionHandler:^(FBSession *session, FBSessionState state, NSError *error){}}];
}

Also Log(@"FBFBFBFBFBFBFB: loginig") is appearing in log cat before first +[__NSCFType privateCookie]: unrecognised selector...

What i've done wrong? How can I fix It?
Is there other way to integrate Facebook in apportable project?
Maybe BridgeKit? (But i don't know how to implement Android method OnActivityResult() by using BridgeKit)

Eric Slater

Jul 14, 2014, 7:32:28 PM7/14/14
to apportabl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Вася,

Since you have posted we have released another SDK (1.1.13)! The updates in the recent releases may have resolved your issue, so I would recommend downloading it and trying to build again. If your problems persist, I would advise you to post on our forums under the tag Social. The response times are generally fast and there are a lot of knowledgable people who may have already dealt with the same problem.

All the best,
Eric