AWS SDK iOS Integration

CBhat

Sep 3, 2014, 12:45:16 AM9/3/14
to apportabl...@googlegroups.com

I would like to use AWS SDK in my current project on iOS Platform. Also i want to support

  1. Upload / download when app is in background
  2. Pause and Resume feature for Upload / download
  3. When network goes and comes i want to resume my transfer
  4. I also want to maintain the offset values even if my app quits during any transfer was in progress.
  5. Is there is any possibility to check CRC of a file during chunk by chunk upload/download But right bow am confused with following SDK versions. Few are using below one

https://github.com/aws/aws-sdk-ios/

and few guys are suggesting me to go with the following

https://github.com/aws/aws-sdk-ios-v2/

Kindly let me know how can i proceed.

Regards, Bhat