Documenting externs?

Raymond Camden

Aug 4, 2014, 12:46:53 PM8/4/14
to appl...@googlegroups.com
Given a class that has some externs on top:

/** The market asset category for brushes. */
extern NSString* const kBeerTypes;

How can I get this to show up in documentation?

Tom @ Gentle Bytes

Raymond Camden

Aug 4, 2014, 2:13:10 PM8/4/14
to appledoc on behalf of Tom
Ok. I assume things like this would be organized in a global section of some sort. Is there an example of this anywhere - perhaps in the iOS docs? I don't mind doing it by hand, but I'd like to do it as other libraries have done if that makes sense.

Raymond Camden, Web Developer for Adobe

Email : raymon...@gmail.com
Blog : www.raymondcamden.com
Twitter: raymondcamden