How to create one full and one limited documentation?

Björn

Sep 24, 2015, 4:26:21 AM9/24/15
to appledoc
We are developing an SDK where we want to use appledoc for documenting. We want to document all the classes, so that we as developers of the SDK has full documentation, but then we also want a limited version of the documentation containing the public available classes and callbacks that we give to the users of our SDK. How can we accomplish this second limited version?

Tom @ Gentle Bytes

Sep 25, 2015, 2:21:18 AM9/25/15
to appledoc on behalf of Björn
You can use the same command line just pass it different input paths:

all: `appledoc <options> path1`
public: `appledoc <options> path2`

Note you can use multiple input paths as well (`appledoc <options> path1 path2 path3` etc). Alternatively you can use `--ignore` or `--exclude-output` options to provide a set of paths to ignore while parsing or prevent from rendering when preparing html.