[Documentation header] Objective-C code highlight

Atlandu

Jan 25, 2017, 9:10:37 AM1/25/17
to appledoc
Hi all,

I generated an documentation with appledoc for a SDK and I added a index markdown files to generate a "How to use my SDK" part before the documentation.

The second solution create a box with "Objective-c" title but the code is not colored as it will be with a standard markdown file.

My question is: Is it possible to have highlight in the html code generated or this feature is not supported ?

Thank you for your answer.

Atlandu

Jan 25, 2017, 9:16:56 AM1/25/17
to appledoc