Document folder where classes come from

已查看 34 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Raymond Camden

未读,
2014年8月13日 15:53:072014/8/13
收件人 appl...@googlegroups.com
I'm currently generating docs on 5 folders - with each folder representing one framework. The combined docs are nice, but can we somehow include the framework, or even folder, for a class so a user can see which of the 5 this class comes from?

Tom @ Gentle Bytes

未读,
2014年8月14日 01:26:472014/8/14
收件人 appledoc on behalf of Raymond Camden
At the moment the only options are use different class prefix on each framework or have 5 separate docsets.

Tom

On 13. avg. 2014, at 21:53, Raymond Camden via appledoc <appledoc+noreply-APn2wQfh90s3yez...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

I'm currently generating docs on 5 folders - with each folder representing one framework. The combined docs are nice, but can we somehow include the framework, or even folder, for a class so a user can see which of the 5 this class comes from?

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子