Generated documentation missing CSS

Mohit Sharma

Jan 15, 2015, 8:15:18 PM1/15/15
to appl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I generated my documentation using Appledoc but the generated documentation was missing CSS. I had to manually convert the scss to css so that it could be linked by the document. This should be something that Appledoc could have done by itself. Am I missing something?

Here is the command I used to generate the appledoc:

SRC_DIR="..."
PROJECT_NAME="..."
COMPANY="..."
COMPANY_ID="..."

appledoc \
--project-name "$PROJECT_NAME"  \
--project-company $COMPANY \
--company-id $COMPANY_ID  \
--docset-atom-filename "..." \
--docset-feed-url "..." \
--docset-package-url "..." \
--docset-fallback-url "..." \
--output "~/AppleDoc/$PROJECT_NAME" \
--publish-docset \
--keep-undocumented-objects \
--keep-undocumented-members \
--keep-intermediate-files \
--no-repeat-first-par \
--no-warn-invalid-crossref \
--merge-categories \
--ignore "*.m" \
"$SRC_DIR"

Thanks
Mohit

Jason Chalecki

Jan 23, 2015, 6:01:10 PM1/23/15
to appl...@googlegroups.com
I had this problem too. I was using tag 2.2.1. I updated to top of master, which is 7015668. That commit's message mentions generated css. When I used the tool built from that, it still didn't work. Then I realized I needed to delete the cached templates. My cached templates were at ~/.appledoc. (I'm on a Mac.) I deleted that directory, reran appledoc, and the css worked.

yellokrow

Jan 26, 2015, 2:20:26 PM1/26/15
to appl...@googlegroups.com
I just pulled 7015668, deleted the ~/.appledoc folder, deleted the generated docs, and reran my Xcode script and it is still the same way :/ .

Tom @ Gentle Bytes

Jan 27, 2015, 1:22:09 AM1/27/15
to appledoc on behalf of yellokrow
The latest commit (or 2.2.1 download, I updated it) should include generated CSS. Check if the file is present in cloned folder and in ~/.appledoc - install script may not do the right thing, it was contribution a long time ago and not really maintained afterwards. If CSS file is in cloned folder but not ~/.appledoc, just copy it manually.