Reduce "Declared in" references

Raymond Camden

Jul 30, 2014, 12:03:09 PM7/30/14
to appl...@googlegroups.com
I've noticed sometimes the result of appledoc can be very repetitive about the "Declared in" aspect. While I want that be used, is there a way to calm it down a bit? Consider this (and I apologize for the 'fuzz' - I had to hide a lot of details):

As you can see, the "Declared in" part is shown 4 times, and while you can't read the text in this screen shot, it is the same file each time.

Tom @ Gentle Bytes

Jul 30, 2014, 12:37:38 PM7/30/14
to appledoc on behalf of Raymond Camden
This mimics Apple docs.

But you can tweak template files to change it. Perhaps it would be as
simple as hiding the element in custom CSS (although not sure, wasn't
working on that area for a long time).

Tom

Raymond Camden

Jul 30, 2014, 2:16:01 PM7/30/14