Still actively developed?

Karl Tiedt

Aug 5, 2015, 8:52:03 PM8/5/15
to appjs-dev
I see there are a few recent posting heres, but the github repo looks to be rather stales (2yrs give or take)... Does that seem accurate or is there maybe a new library that has been spun up?

I am looking for for a cross platform (Windows/Linux/Mac) platform to make some basic applications and this was one of the top hits when I narrowed the search down to NodeJS after poor results from anything else that seemed promising.

Thanks,

-Karl

Tim Caswell

Aug 6, 2015, 10:07:37 AM8/6/15
to appj...@googlegroups.com
I think http://nwjs.io/ is still active and I know http://electron.atom.io/ is active.  I'm not sure of the state of app.js.

Karl Tiedt

Aug 6, 2015, 12:06:25 PM8/6/15
to appj...@googlegroups.com
Oh hi Tim,
    Yeah after I sent this I found Electron, I had checked out node-webkit before, did not know about nwjs though. For now I am poking at Electron since I am familiar with Atom and know it works great across multiple platforms already.

Thanks for the extra info!

-Karl Tiedt