@Morteza Milani "needed: the original bridge code removed & then the project re-compiled"

Shizza M

Sep 20, 2013, 1:58:25 AM9/20/13
to appj...@googlegroups.com
Hi Morteza Milani,

My apologies for writing to you on the group forum.

I believe there is an active and excited community around appjs that are waiting for the new version to be released.

However a few questions are raised about the status of the project and the absence of updates from yourself.

As Simon has commented:

"I have not heard anything at all. It sounded like all that was needed was that the original bridge code should be removed and then the project re-compiled (to get all of the web rtc and new goodness in). However I have not heard anything more."

Is the best way forward to document the precise steps you use to build the project, and then many of us can help take the load off your shoulders to push the project forward?

Personally I would need detailed spoon-fed documentation to know how to build.

I, and others, are happy to go through this documentation process with you.

How can we help?

Kind Regards,

Sholto