build installer for windows XP

Long Nguyen

Dec 23, 2015, 11:18:27 PM12/23/15
to appjs-dev
I'm beginners with NodeJS and AppJS. But your job need use NodeJS & AppJS for build desktop application for windows XP.
I started code in ubuntu OS and AppJS can run good by run normal with 'node --harmony app.js', but when I move all code from ubuntu os to windows xp then can't run.
and when I run from cmd then appjs can't open windows, only show line 'Express server listening on port 3000' and not open windows.

Please everybody help or suggest way to fix it and how to build installer (app.exe) for windows xp.

Thanks !
Long Nguyen
Selection_007.png