appjs old versions

HB

Nov 12, 2013, 7:29:40 AM11/12/13
to appj...@googlegroups.com

sorry to see "www.appjs.org" going off, just checking how can i download older versions (specifically windows version 0.0.16) ?

as all versions after that have window transparency issue

sihorton

Nov 12, 2013, 7:32:15 AM11/12/13
to appj...@googlegroups.com
Ah Ingwie has join ownership of appjs project now and is working on creating a new release. As I understand it Milani fixed the issue and checked in the fix to source control but never released an updated version of appjs. Hopefully the new version from Ingwie will fix the issue for you.

What platform are you on?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

HB

Nov 12, 2013, 8:11:03 AM11/12/13
to appj...@googlegroups.com
hope that too, but unfortunately i have to package and distribute my app this week :(
I'm on windows 7 (64)

sihorton

Nov 12, 2013, 8:13:34 AM11/12/13
to appj...@googlegroups.com
I understand. Hopefully someone has an older version of appjs. Anyone have 0.0.16 saved anywhere?

/Simon

sihorton

Nov 12, 2013, 1:04:50 PM11/12/13
to appj...@googlegroups.com
I used google and managed to find the following 0.16 appjs release:- http://dists.nerdcolony.com/0.0.16/
:-)

Kevin Ingwersen

Nov 12, 2013, 1:38:33 PM11/12/13
to appj...@googlegroups.com
We should use appjs.org and re-host the older versions because of that. We can put in download links over deskshell.org/appjs - that way we can archive things. :)

sihorton

Nov 12, 2013, 1:45:20 PM11/12/13
to appj...@googlegroups.com, ingwi...@googlemail.com
Good idea.