How to wait for elements if using java-client?

Marius Bob

Aug 27, 2014, 10:36:38 AM8/27/14
to appium-...@googlegroups.com

I’m wondering how to wait for an elements when using java client.

Does anyone know anything regarding that?

Thanks

bootstrap online

Aug 27, 2014, 10:44:51 AM8/27/14
to Marius Bob, appium-...@googlegroups.com
It's the same as regular selenium. Checkout fluent waits.
> --
> http://appium.io
> ---

stephan

Aug 28, 2014, 2:53:46 AM8/28/14
to appium-...@googlegroups.com
Use the "WebDriverWait" class

CS

Sep 2, 2014, 4:10:48 PM9/2/14
to appium-...@googlegroups.com

                WebDriverWait wait = new WebDriverWait(driver, 30);

wait.until(ExpectedConditions.presenceOfElementLocated(By.id("your_element_id")));