deploy django app error

feelit

Aug 30, 2013, 11:47:53 AM8/30/13
to appfog...@googlegroups.com
hi  im trying to deploy a django app but i get the following error :  Could not find any downloads that satisfy the requirement Brlapi==0.5.6 (from -r requirements.txt (line 1))
No distributions at all found for Brlapi==0.5.6 (from -r requirements.txt (line 1))

i did the af update <app_name> command. can somebody assist?

feelit

Sep 3, 2013, 3:07:26 AM9/3/13
to appfog...@googlegroups.com
i did it! i used the example of the one on github and looked at that code, changed mine to match that one and a few hours later of tweaking here and there, i got it to work!

sanjeev yadav

Mar 29, 2014, 11:23:39 PM3/29/14
to appfog...@googlegroups.com
I am getting the same error.Can you tell me looking at which code you found solution?

Thanks
Sanjeev Yadav