how to get around "terminating connection due to administrator command" ?

Andrzej Skalski

Feb 13, 2015, 7:59:26 PM2/13/15
to appfog...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have a liftweb based app, that contains in it WAR archive several .xml files, from which database is pre-populated. It's about 2000-3000 instertions. I use Postgresql as backend.

My application works well on 2 year old laptop, but on AppFog it gets
java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception while executing statement : FATAL: terminating connection due to administrator command

How can I make this process acceptable to AppFog? Should I divide insertion to batches of - say - 1000 kbs and wait several seconds or do something else?

Kindest Regards
Andrzej Skalski