Unable to bind mysql service

Albert SP

Nov 22, 2014, 1:01:42 PM11/22/14
to appfog...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

this morning the mysql service does not appear on the "Bound Services" list of my app.

It does appear on the Other services list, but when I click on the "Bind" button , altough it says "binding service" it has no effect.

The same action applied from the af console tool throwd the following message  (the names of services are changed)

af bind-service mysql-serviceName myAppName
Binding Service [mysql-serviceName]: Error 102: Optimistic locking failure

I dont know if there is anything I can do to fix it.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Albert SP

David Gardner

Nov 24, 2014, 1:07:05 PM11/24/14
to appfog...@googlegroups.com
Hi Albert,

Which cloud were you using? There was an issue with binding new connections to service instances on Nov 22 with the AWS-EU cloud. It has been resolved.

If you encounter a system-wide issue or one that impacts multiple users, please submit it to support [at] appfog [dot] com.  Thank you Albert.

Albert SP

Nov 24, 2014, 2:39:35 PM11/24/14
to appfog...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

I also sent an email to @support , they have helped me to bind the service and it's working now, I don't know it it was related to only my account or to the AWS-Eu cloud.

Thank you very much

albert

El dilluns 24 de novembre de 2014 19:07:05 UTC+1, David Gardner va escriure: